Network with your peers
Join the conversation on the future of the structural building components industry. From the sharing of ideas at the local level to bringing these idea together at the national level, members serve as the catalyst for a strong, unified, prosperous industry helping to shape it's future.
Colorado Truss Manufacturers Association
The Colorado Truss Manufacturers Association (CTMA) welcomes anyone interested in our industry to join us for conversation, networking, and problem-solving.
CTMA is proud to be a part of the structural building components industry and promote activities that will enhance the technical and economic progress of the industry. We are pleased to work with code and governing bodies, authorities involved with standards development, and industry-related associations to increase the understanding and sound use of components. We are a local chapter of the Structural Building Components Association (SBCA).
The video below explains how building components offer the most efficient structural framing solutions and how they've made a difference in communities across the country, allowing for the most effective use of time, labor, and materials to frame all types of structures. Our chapter continues to explore ways to attract people to careers in the industry and educate the marketplace to achieve ongoing success.
For additional information on building with structural components, visit SBCA's Best Way to Frame website.
- Charts: Lumber Experiences Historic 4-Month Increase
- Alpine Webinar: Save 95% of Input Time with STITCHER
- Feds Considering Flexibility in CDL Driver Off-Duty Regulations
- CDC Issues Revised Guidance for Potential COVID-19 Exposure
- DOL’s Revised Paid Leave Regulations Go into Effect
- Video: 800-Year-Old Method Used for Notre Dame's Trusses
- New Research Suggests These Mid-Size Markets Ready to Explode
- Kodiak Announces Internal Promotions to Leadership Team
- Hawaii Component Manufacturer Adds Steel Framing
- Interfor Sells Gilchrist, OR Mill to Neiman
- Tue, Sep 29 BCMC 2020: In-Person Event Officially Canceled
- Tue, Oct 13 Reviewing & Modifying Customer Contracts with Regard to Indemnification & Insurance Provisions
- Wed, Oct 14 SBCA of the Capital Area Golf Outing
- Tue, Oct 27 Improving Production Employee Retention through Culture Development
- Wed, Nov 18 SBCAMN Chapter Meeting
- Tue, Dec 15 Growing Sales Through Innovation